From designer to drugstore, these hair dryer sales will totally blow you away (get it??) this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP THREE BLOW DRYERS ON SALE
Who knew that this sale event would be such a great time to nab some of the hottest prices on a variety of uber-popular blow dryers? Well, truth be told, while many are already priced pretty low there are still those dryers that are at astronomical prices. Yes, we’re talking about the Dyson hair dryer and the Buttercup by Drybar.
Overall, we’ve seen sale prices ranging anywhere from around 10% – 20% off, but now we’re seeing some pretty surprisingly low prices especially during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR HAIR DRYER DEALS GUIDE:
Gone are the days of just picking out a blow dryer that’ll just dry your hair. These days there are so many different types of dryers and most are based on your type of hair itself. Here’s a breakdown of some of the most common types of hair dryers, so you can learn a bit more, and then after that we’ll list out all the sales we’ve uncovered.
- Traditional Blow Dryers: Traditional hair dryers use a metal coil for heat and don’t have the advanced technology that ionic, ceramic, tourmaline, or titanium dryers do. They are usually less expensive but can cause more damage to the hair due to uneven heat distribution.
- Ionic Hair Dryers: Ionic hair dryers produce negatively charged ions that break down the positively charged water molecules in wet hair. This not only speeds up the drying process but also helps reduce frizz, resulting in smoother and shinier hair. However, they might not be the best choice for those who want to maintain volume, as they can make hair too sleek or flat.
- Ceramic Hair Dryers: Ceramic hair dryers are known for their consistent and even heat distribution, which minimizes the risk of overheating and damaging your hair. These dryers are ideal for fine or delicate hair. The term “ceramic” refers to the coating used on the heating element.
- Titanium Hair Dryers: Titanium hair dryers are lightweight and heat up quickly. They maintain a consistent temperature and can dry hair faster than other types. However, due to their intense heat, they are better suited for thicker hair types that take longer to dry and might not be the best choice for damaged or fine hair.
- Travel Blow Dryers: Travel hair dryers are compact and lightweight, designed for portability. They might not be as powerful or feature-rich as full-size models, but modern travel dryers often have dual voltage for international use.
Everyone will be mostly looking for the best deal on the Dyson and from Drybar so be sure to keep checking back here as we’ll be updating regularly. Here are some of the best deals and top-sellers you gotta see during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!