These best-selling leaf blowers totally blow, but in a good way especially with these amazing sales and deals happening this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 LEAF BLOWERS ON SALE
Toss your old-timey rakes into the trash because these days everyone in suburbia is going the leaf blower route. Not only does it make getting rid of all your leaves easier and more efficient, but it’s also totally fun to use and you’ll think you’re officially The Rocketeer! Plus, we round some excellent deals on a wide variety of blowers (from gas to electric) taking place during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR LEAF BLOWER DEALS GUIDE:
Overall, leaf blowers are great must-have tools for clearing leaves, small branches, and other debris from your yard, driveway – you name it. The confusing part is all the different kinds of blowers that are out there, each with its own strengths and drawbacks. Here are some of the most common types so you can figure out which suits your needs best, followed by all the sales and deals we’ve rounded up.
- Handheld Leaf Blowers: These are the most common type. They’re lightweight and easy to maneuver, making them ideal for small to medium-sized yards. They come in gas, electric (corded), and battery-powered (cordless) models.
- Gas-Powered Leaf Blowers: Gas leaf blowers are the most powerful type and can handle larger tasks and areas. They’re cordless and not limited by battery life or cord length. However, they’re louder, heavier, and require more maintenance than electric models. Gas blowers can be either handheld or backpack models.
- Electric (Corded) Leaf Blowers: Electric leaf blowers are quieter, lighter, and require less maintenance than gas models. They start with the push of a button, emit no exhaust, and are ideal for small to medium-sized yards. However, their range is limited by the length of the power cord and they require an accessible power outlet.
- Battery-Powered (Cordless) Leaf Blowers: Battery-powered leaf blowers offer the mobility of gas models without the noise and exhaust. They’re easy to start, lightweight, and ideal for small to medium yards. However, their power and run time are limited by battery life, and the battery may take a few hours to recharge.
- Backpack Leaf Blowers: These are gas-powered leaf blowers that you wear like a backpack. They’re designed for larger jobs and can be more comfortable to use over long periods, as the weight is distributed onto your back and shoulders. They’re typically more powerful than handheld models but are also more expensive.
In choosing a leaf blower, consider the size of your property, the volume of leaves you typically need to handle, your physical ability to carry the blower, noise restrictions in your area, and your budget. And speaking of budget, here are the top sellers we found on sale right now!