THE TOP 3 DASH CAMS ON SALE
If you’re ready to take the plunge into getting your very own personal dash cam (or you’re just in desperate need of an upgrade), you’re in luck during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event! Amazon and other major retailers (like Walmart) is lowering the price so many different types of top selling car dash cam brands and we’re covering them all!
YOUR CAR DASH CAM DEALS GUIDE:
You never really know when things are going to get pretty crazy on the road. And we’re not just talking about the occasional car accident. Who here hasn’t been a victim of some insane road rage incident?! Having the right dash cam mounted onto your, well, dashboard or even windshield can really come in handy when things go astray on the open road. Plus, it’s like having an eye-witness with you the next time you get pulled over by the police. But which one do you really need? There are a bunch of different types of cams out there so check out some of the main differences:
- Front-Facing Dash Cams: These are the most common type of dash cam. They’re mounted on the dashboard or windshield and record everything in front of the vehicle. They’re useful for documenting traffic accidents, road rage incidents, or beautiful drives.
- Dual Channel Dash Cams: Also known as front and rear dash cams, these systems record both the front and the rear of the vehicle. The rear camera can either be mounted on the rear windshield to record traffic behind the car or inside the car to record the interior.
- Cabin/Interior Dash Cams: These are designed to record the interior of the car and are useful for ride-share drivers (like Uber or Lyft) who need to document their ride with passengers. They usually have night vision or infrared capabilities to record clearly in low-light conditions.
- Mirror Dash Cams: These are mounted over the car’s existing rearview mirror. They typically have dual cameras to record the front and rear and come with a screen on the mirror that displays the camera’s view.
- Rearview Dash Cams: These are installed as replacements for your car’s rearview mirror and provide a wide field of view of the rear.
- 360-Degree Dash Cams: These have multiple lenses to capture footage in every direction around the vehicle simultaneously. They provide a comprehensive view, but they’re typically more expensive.
- Stealth Dash Cams: These are designed to be compact and unobtrusive, often using adhesive mounts instead of suction cups, so they don’t obstruct the driver’s view.
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) Dash Cams: These offer safety features like lane departure warnings, forward collision warnings, and GPS tracking.
That’s a lot, right? But don’t sweat it. Whether you’re looking for a basic dash cam, one that is also a DVR (great for looking back at your video recordings), 1080P, has voice control, or a ton of other bells and whistles you’re in luck! There are so many on sale and we’ll be updating this page all throughout this epic Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!