Keep your morning routine totally fresh with one of these amazing sales on a wide variety of coffee grinders happening this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 COFFEE GRINDERS ON SALE
Finding the right coffee grinder actually can make your morning caffeine route totally life-changing. For real. If you grind your own beans you can keep things fresh, flavorful, and one of the best cups you’ll ever make. You can actually find some really low prices and great deals on so many top-sellers during the current Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR COFFEE GRINDER SALE GUIDE:
While there are a bunch of different kinds of coffee grinders out there, you don’t have to be overwhelmed when choosing the right one for you. We’ve broken down some of the most popular types so you can figure out which one you really need. Below that we have all the sales you’re looking for!
- Blade Grinders: These are the most common and usually the cheapest type of grinder. They operate much like a blender, with spinning blades that chop the coffee beans into pieces. Blade grinders do not offer a consistent grind size, which can lead to uneven extraction during the brewing process. Despite this, they are a popular choice for those who aren’t overly particular about their coffee and are looking for an affordable option.
- Burr Coffee Grinders: Burr grinders are considered superior to blade grinders because they grind the beans to a uniform size. They use two burrs, or grinding surfaces, to crush the beans into a consistent size. The distance between the burrs determines the size of the grind, which can be adjusted depending on your brewing method (fine for espresso, coarse for French Press, etc.). Burr grinders are further divided into two types:
1. Flat Burr Grinders: These use two flat burrs to grind the coffee beans. They offer a high level of consistency and tend to be used in commercial settings, but they can be noisy and may retain some coffee grounds between uses.
2. Conical Burr Grinders: These grinders have two cone-shaped burrs with ridges that grind/crush the coffee. They are less noisy than flat burr grinders and don’t retain as many grounds, but the consistency of the grind may not be quite as precise.
- Manual Grinders: Manual grinders can use either blades or burrs, but what sets them apart is that they are hand-powered. They have a crank that needs to be turned to grind the beans. While it can be a bit of effort, manual grinders give you a high degree of control over your grind size. They’re also quiet, portable, and can be a more affordable way to get a high-quality burr grinder.
- Electric Grinders: These grinders use an electric motor to grind the coffee beans. They are faster and require less effort than manual grinders. Electric grinders can use either blades or burrs and often have adjustable settings for different grind sizes.
Similar to sales on your favorite coffee makers, some of the best times to score an ultra low price on a grinder is in the months of July, November, and January. July for Prime Day, November for Black Friday, and January because that’s when newer models are coming out and older models are being phased out. The good news is that today is really the perfect time to find a great deal, especially this Christmas 2023!! On average we’ve seen prices being slashed anywhere from 20% – 50% off, on average. Usually the ones that are uber-expensive, may have a lower percent off, but snag those while you can because they typically don’t go on sale often!