These juicer sales will have you drinking healthy this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 JUICERS ON SALE
Juicing has been the total craze in the past few years and we never jumped on the bandwagon because we couldn’t afford the insane prices of the juicers themselves. So, beer it was! But right now we’re seeing Amazon reduce the prices on some of the best-selling juicers from some of the top brands we totally trust and love during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event! And there are some additional retailers we trust (like Walmart & Macy’s) that also have some great deals right now too!
YOUR JUICER DEALS GUIDE:
Figuring out which juicer you actually need can get a bit confusing. So before we jump right to the best ones on sale, here’s a quick breakdown of some of the more popular types. Hopefully this helps you decide the type of juicer you need (and which you definitely don’t) before you make your purchase.
- Centrifugal Juicers: These are the most common and usually the most affordable type of juicers. They work by chopping up the fruit or vegetables and then spinning the pieces at high speed to separate the juice from the pulp. Centrifugal juicers are typically fast and easy to use, but they can be somewhat noisy, and they may not be as effective at extracting juice from leafy greens or soft fruits.
- Masticating Juicers (or Cold Press): These juicers operate at slower speeds and use a crushing and pressing mechanism to extract juice. This method is more efficient at extracting juice, particularly from leafy greens and wheatgrass, and it results in a higher juice yield and less oxidation, which means the juice can last longer before it starts to degrade. However, masticating juicers are usually more expensive and slower than centrifugal models.
- Twin-Gear (Triturating) Juicers: These are the most efficient type of juicer, using two gears that rotate inwards to crush and press fruits and vegetables for the highest juice yield and nutrient content. They can handle all types of produce, including leafy greens, hard vegetables, and soft fruits. Twin-gear juicers are typically the most expensive type of juicer and can be more complex to assemble and clean, but they deliver high-quality juice.
- Citrus Juicers: These juicers are designed specifically for citrus fruits. They can be manual or electric and work by pressing the juice out of the fruit when you press half a citrus fruit onto a reamer.
- Juice Presses (or Hydraulic Press Juicers): These use pressure to squeeze juice out of fruits and vegetables, often in combination with another method to first crush or cut the produce. They’re usually more expensive but yield a high amount of juice with very little oxidation.
Whether you’re looking for a kind of cheap do-it-yourself juicer or the Cadillac of juicers (hello Breville!) there’s something for everyone right now! On average we’re seeing anywhere from 40% off to 55% off the original pricing, which actually is pretty amazing. If you need it now, be sure to grab it ASAP because once the item is gone, it’s gone. These also make awesome Christmas gifts (or wedding gifts) so plan accordingly!