Bring movie night just about anywhere you want with the coolest portable mini projectors. Right now we’ve found some really great deals on some of the best selling options happening this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 PORTABLE PROJECTORS ON SALE
Your outdoor movie night just got a lot more fun and convenient thanks to some of the latest and greatest portable projectors! Now they’re smaller than ever, super easy to set up, have better picture and sound quality, and have longer battery life than ever before. Did we mention you can score one at a pretty low price right now thanks to the amazing deals taking place during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR PORTABLE PROJECT SALES GUIDE:
When it comes to projectors for home-use, there are so many out there right now and so many are currently at all-time-low prices. Check out some of the main types:
- Mini Projectors: Slightly larger than pico projectors but still quite portable, these devices offer better image quality and brightness. Examples include the Anker Nebula Capsule II and the APEMAN NM4 Mini Portable Projector.
- Pico Projectors: These are the smallest type of portable projectors. They can fit in the palm of your hand and are perfect for impromptu photo or video sharing. An example is the AAXA P7 Mini Projector.
- Pocket Projectors: These are slightly larger than pico projectors and typically offer better performance and more features. They’re ideal for business presentations or small gatherings. Examples include the Optoma ML750ST and the ViewSonic M1 Mini.
- Smart Projectors: These are portable projectors with built-in smart features, such as streaming apps and Wi-Fi connectivity. Examples include the Anker Nebula Capsule Max and the ViewSonic M1+.
- Portable Home Theater Projectors: These projectors are larger and heavier than other portable models, but they deliver superior image quality and are designed to replace traditional home theater projectors for movie nights, sports events, and more. An example is the Epson EF-100.
There are a decent amount of mini projectors out there and if you’re looking for the best quality for inside your home, you may want to consider a standard option. However, if you’re really looking to watch your favorite movie, TV show or sports event outside with your family and friends, going the portable-route is really your best bet. There’s a few things you’ll want to consider when researching which is the best option for you like:
- Battery Life
- Sound Quality / Built-In Speakers
- Picture Quality
- 3rd Party Streaming Compatibility (Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, etc)
Definitely check the battery life. We recommend against going for projectors that have less than a 3-hour battery life. Most will come standard with 3-hours so you can watch your full movie or shows without having to plug-in and recharge. And make sure the sound quality itself is decent so you don’t have to invest in an extra bluetooth speaker or sound-bar. Once you know which you’re looking for, now we’re here to show you some of the best sales and prices we’ve found this Christmas 2023!!
During this event you should be able to see an average savings of an extra 10% – 30% off the original manufacturers price. Some may even come with the projector screen as a free gift, so make sure you’re choosing wisely right now! Get ready to have the best movie night ever!