Get rid of those pesky dead zones and save a little cash on some of the most sought after wireless router sales taking place this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 WIRELESS ROUTERS ON SALE
Seriously how slow as your internet been lately? Just us?! It’s officially time for a router upgrade and, well, you got to go with one of the newest wireless options to keep you super speedy so you can stream the latest season of Orange Is the New Black. Right now we’re seeing pretty incredible deals all over the place, especially during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR WIRELESS ROUTER SALES GUIDE:
Wireless routers can be confusing, especially when it comes to which one you actually need. While it can get extremely complicated, here’s quick explainer on some of the most popular routers online and what they’re typically used for so you can make a decent buying decision for yourself. Once you know the type you need, below that we’ll provide all the current deals taking place today. These are just some of the different types:
- Single-Band Routers: These routers operate on the 2.4GHz frequency band and are best suited for basic internet activities like web browsing and email. They’re typically the most affordable option, but they can be susceptible to interference from other household devices that use the same frequency, like microwaves or cordless phones.
- Dual-Band Routers: These routers can operate on both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands. The 5GHz band is typically less congested and can offer faster speeds, making dual-band routers a good choice for streaming video or online gaming. You can switch between bands depending on your current needs.
- Tri-Band Routers: Tri-band routers add an additional 5GHz band to the mix. This can help reduce congestion if you have a lot of devices connected to your network, improving speeds for high-bandwidth activities.
- Mesh Routers: Also known as whole-home or Wi-Fi systems, mesh routers use multiple devices to create a network that can cover larger areas than a single router can. This can help eliminate “dead zones” in your home where the Wi-Fi signal is weak.
- Gaming Routers: These routers are designed specifically for online gaming. They typically offer features like Quality of Service (QoS) settings that let you prioritize gaming traffic, and they may have more powerful processors and more RAM to handle heavy network traffic.
When choosing a wireless router, it’s important to consider factors like the size of your home, the number of devices that will be connected, and the types of online activities you’ll be doing. Also remember that your internet speed is ultimately limited by your service plan with your internet service provider, so even the fastest router won’t increase your internet speed beyond what your plan allows.
So, whether you’re looking to upgrade your old wireless router or are getting one for the first time, right now is actually one of the best times of the year to score a pretty major deal, thanks to the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!