Ready to upgrade a bunch of rooms in your home with some of the nicest area rugs and don’t want to spend a ton? You’re in luck. The long-awaited rug sale is taking place this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 AREA RUGS ON SALE
Since when have rugs become so insanely expensive? We’re not really into having to spend more on our rug than we did on our couches, ya know? We’re always looking for the best prices (and greatest deals), but when is really the best time to snag that new rug you’ve been eyeing? Well it’s a lot sooner than you think especially during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR AREA RUG DEALS GUIDE:
When it comes to finding the perfect rug for your home, it’s all really a matter of personal preference. But there are still plenty of categories to sift through. Here’s a quick breakdown of the different types of popular rugs that most people are buying. Hopefully this helps you figure out the style you’re looking for. From there we’ll break down all the sales associated with each category.
- Oriental Rugs: These are often handmade, knotted rugs that come from the Middle East. They are known for their intricate patterns and durability.
- Persian Rugs: This is a type of oriental rug, but specifically from Iran. Persian rugs are renowned for their rich color, variety in design, and quality.
- Turkish Rugs: Also known as Anatolian rugs, these are traditional, often handmade rugs from Turkey known for their distinct knotting techniques and rich history.
- Shag Rugs: These rugs are characterized by a deep, thick pile, which makes them especially plush and soft underfoot.
- Kilim Rugs: Kilims are flat tapestry-woven rugs that are often richly colored and have geometric designs.
- Sisal Rugs: Made from the fibers of the sisal plant, these rugs are durable and easy to clean, which makes them a good option for high-traffic areas.
- Jute Rugs: Similar to sisal rugs, jute rugs are woven from natural fibers and are durable, but they are typically softer underfoot.
- Berber Rugs: Traditional rugs from North Africa known for their unique patterns. In a contemporary context, ‘Berber’ often refers to a loop pile carpet with a flecked appearance.
According to a report from Fox News, the best time to buy would be December or January. They claim that it’s due to many people buying new homes in the summer and then spending money on them in the fall to get them to look how they want. It’s also a lot quieter for carpet stores in those months so they’ll usually cut some great deals and offer really great pricing to entice you to buy then. But right now may actually be the perfect time to find the perfect area rug (or throw rug) for just about any room in your home thanks to the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!