Score some really awesome deals on top-selling suitcase brands and amazing luggage this Black Friday 2023!!
THE TOP 3 LUGGAGE & SUITCASE SALES
Figuring out what kind of suitcase you need can be pretty overwhelming as there are so many options out there now. One of the most popular styles as of late is the 360-degree spinner suitcase. You can quickly wheel them any which-way you’re going when you’re playing “dodge and weave” with the 10,000 people in your way at the airport when you’re already late for your flight! There’s also great options for lightweight and soft suitcases, hard-case options, compact designs, chic carry-on bags, and so many more – especially this Black Friday 2023!!
YOUR LUGGAGE DEALS GUIDE
If you’re like us an in desperate need of a fantastic deal on luggage, timing your purchase can make all the difference. While discounts and promotions may vary, there are a few key periods when you’re more likely to find great deals on luggage:
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday: This is the “duh!” recommendation. These shopping holidays, which fall in late November, offer excellent opportunities to snag discounted luggage (including individual suitcases, carry-ons, and complete sets). Many retailers offer significant discounts, flash sales, and bundle deals during this time. Bundle deals are almost always worth it.
- New Year Sales: As the new year begins, retailers often offer sales and clearance events to make room for new inventory. Keep an eye out for January sales and deals typically starting previews during the week between Christmas and New Years Eve.
- Spring Sales: During the spring season, you can find deals and discounts on luggage as retailers promote travel-related products. Look out for springtime sales, especially in March and April.
- Summer Sales: As the summer vacation season approaches, retailers may offer promotions on luggage to cater to travelers. Check for discounts and deals in June and July.
- End-of-Season Sales: Towards the end of each travel season, retailers may offer sales to clear out remaining inventory. This can vary depending on the region and the type of luggage (e.g., summer-related luggage sales at the end of summer). But still worth the look, for sure.
Of course you need your luggage right now (and on sale) so we’ve rounded up some of the best luggage brands (some you may not have heard of before, but they’re currently going viral online) and some are tried-and-true suitcase brands you’ve probably grown up with (like Samsonite). Check out some of our favorites during the Black Friday into Cyber Monday sale event!