You don’t have to be a pro baker to make some of the most delicious breads, especially with all these bread maker sales taking place this Black Friday 2023!!
THE TOP 3 BREAD MACHINES ON SALE
If you’re looking to add a few chef-inspired bullet points to your cooking resume, you gotta start with a bread machine. They’ve come a long way since they were first introduced years ago and plenty of the easiest-to-use best sellers are currently on sale during the Black Friday into Cyber Monday sale event! We can almost smell it baking in our kitchen as we speak!
YOUR BREAD MAKER DEALS GUIDE:
Bread machines are a great way to make homemade bread without the manual labor of kneading and rising, you know, like an animal. Oh, did we mention we’re pretty lazy in the kitchen? While they all essentially perform the same function – mix, knead, rise, and bake bread – there are a few different types and they come with a variety of features. Here are a few types of bread machines, many of which are currently on sale today:
- Vertical Bread Machines: These machines bake bread in a vertical orientation. This was the standard for older models, but some modern ones still use this design. The benefit is a smaller footprint on your countertop, but the loaves are tall with a smaller base, which some people may find less like traditional loaves.
- Horizontal Bread Machines: These machines bake bread in a horizontal orientation, resulting in loaves that look more like the traditionally shaped bread you’d buy in a store. They’re often slightly larger machines, but many people prefer this shape of loaf.
- Gluten-Free Bread Machines: While many bread machines have a gluten-free setting, some machines are specifically designed with this function in mind. They may have special kneading and baking cycles that cater to the unique requirements of gluten-free bread recipes.
- Bread Machines with Additional Features: Some bread machines come with special features like programmable settings, a yeast dispenser, a fruit and nut dispenser, or a sourdough starter function. These can be useful if you like to experiment with different types of bread or if you want more control over the baking process.
- Convection Bread Machines: Convection bread machines distribute heat evenly, which results in a better crust and more even baking. They can also speed up the baking process.
Now you hopefully know the kind of bread maker that suits you best. Now, leave the sales up to us!