If you’re like us, you may have moved into a house with an absolutely ugly and outdated fireplace. Don’t sweat it! Install a new mantel is totally within reach even if you don’t know what you’re doing (like us). There are so many fireplace mantel sales happening this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 FIREPLACE MANTELS ON SALE
If you’re lucky enough to have a fireplace (whether it’s a working fireplace or just a decorative one) the mantel can really provide a decorative framework around it and often serves as the focal point in your room. They can be extremely ornate or totally simplistic based on what your personal style preference is. In fact, there are several types of fireplace mantels based on their design, materials, and overall architectural style. The good news? So many of them are currently on sale during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR FIREPLACE MANTEL DEALS GUIDE:
Some of the common types of mantels we’ll focus on in regards to sales and deals include:
- Traditional Wood Mantels: These are among the most common mantels. They can range from simple designs to intricate ones with carvings, moldings, or fluted columns. They can be painted or stained to match the room’s decor.
- Stone Mantels: These are typically made from marble, granite, limestone, or slate. They can be sleek and modern or have a rustic or antique look, depending on the type of stone and the finish.
- Cast Stone Mantels: These are made from man-made materials that mimic the look of natural stone. They’re typically more affordable and lighter than natural stone mantels.
- Metal Mantels: Made from iron, steel, or other metals, these mantels can give a room an industrial or modern look. They’re often used with contemporary or minimalist decor.
- Concrete Mantels: These provide a modern, industrial aesthetic and can be custom made to fit your space.
- Floating Mantels: These are simple, shelf-like mantels that appear to “float” above the fireplace. They’re a popular choice for modern or minimalist decor.
- Corner Fireplace Mantels: These are designed to fit into a corner, making efficient use of space.
- Vintage or Antique Mantels: These can be found at antique stores or salvage yards and can add a sense of history and charm to a room.
If you’re looking for marble, certain concrete or intricate stone/tile mantels you’ll most likely have to work with a contractor or tile/stone worker for that and, well, it can get really expensive. However, if you’re more of the DIY type and don’t want to spend a lot, you’re in luck because we found some of the best mantels currently having a major sale this Christmas 2023!!