THE TOP 3 HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS ON SALE
Next to Christmas, Halloween really is the most wonderful time of the year (for us at least). The weather is changing, things are getting cozier, apples are being picked, and we’re ready to scare the pants off our family and friends.
As time marches on people are spending more and more on a wide variety of both indoor and outdoor decorations. The good news is that while things can get expensive, we’re seeing some pretty decent deals happening during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR COMPLETE HALLOWEEN DECOR DEALS GUIDE
From spooky outdoor inflatables to fun animatronic Halloween themes, there really are so many different types of decorations to choose from. So, we put together a short cheat-sheet of some of the most popular Halloween decorations to make sure you got all your based covered. After that we’ll break out all the latest sales and deals!
- Jack-o’-Lanterns: Carved pumpkins with spooky faces are a quintessential Halloween decoration. They add a festive and eerie touch to any home or outdoor space.
- Skeletons: Skeleton decorations, whether full-sized or in various body parts, bring a creepy charm to Halloween. They can be posed in different positions to create a hauntingly fun atmosphere.
- Spider Webs: Fake spider webs, often made from stretchable cotton or synthetic materials, create a spooky and abandoned look. They can be draped over furniture, windows, and outdoor areas to give a haunted effect.
- Ghosts: Ghost decorations, whether hanging from trees or floating in the air, add an ethereal and supernatural vibe to Halloween. They can be made from fabric, balloons, or other materials.
- Witches: Witches are a classic Halloween symbol, and witch-themed decorations are popular. From witch hats and broomsticks to witch-themed signs and figures, they add a touch of enchantment and mischief to the Halloween ambiance.
- Scary Silhouettes: Silhouette cutouts of bats, cats, witches, or other spooky shapes can be placed in windows or on walls to create a chilling effect, especially when illuminated from behind.
- Haunted House Props: Decorations like tombstones, coffin props, creepy dolls, and spooky portraits can be used to create a haunted house atmosphere. These props can be placed indoors or outdoors for a truly eerie experience.
- Halloween Lights: Strings of orange, purple, or green lights add a festive glow to your Halloween decorations. They can be hung along fences, wrapped around trees, or used to outline spooky shapes.
- Animated Props: Moving and sound-activated decorations like animatronic zombies, witches, or skeletons bring a dynamic element to Halloween displays. These props can create an interactive and thrilling experience.
- Fog Machines: Fog machines add an extra layer of mystery and spookiness to your Halloween decorations. By creating an atmospheric fog effect, they enhance the overall ambiance and create a haunted atmosphere.
Now that you’ve planned out all the different types of decorations you need, below are the best sales we found so you have the spookiest Halloween ever and save you some money this Christmas 2023!!