If you don’t have the cash to drop on those outrageously expensive Peloton bikes, there are still some great options (including sales and deals) on some amazing at-home exercise bikes this Christmas 2023!! But if you’re into Peloton, no fear, we found some sales on those bikes as well.
THE TOP 3 EXERCISE BIKES ON SALE
If you’ve ever taken a spin class, you know how addicting they can be. You also know how expensive they can be. You can easily solve that financial dilemma buy getting your very own exercise, cycle, or at-home spin bike. Sure they can be a bit on the pricer side too, but we’ve found some really killer deals during the ultimate Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR EXERCISE BIKE DEALS GUIDE:
There are a bunch of different types of indoor bikes you can choose from and each offer different pros and cons based on what your own personal exercise wants and needs are all about. Check out some of the most popular types so you can choose the one that you’re into the most. Below that will be all the deals broken out by type!
- Upright Exercise Bikes: Upright bikes are the most traditional type of exercise bike and closely mimic the experience of riding a bike outdoors. They have a small, elevated seat and pedals placed directly below the user’s body. The handlebars are positioned in front, so you’ll be sitting upright while using this type of bike. This can provide a solid cardio workout and also work on your lower body and core muscles.
- Recumbent Exercise Bikes: Recumbent bikes allow the user to sit in a more relaxed, reclining position with the pedals out in front of them. The backrest provides support, making it a comfortable choice for people with lower back problems or other physical limitations. Although the cardiovascular workout might be less intense compared to an upright bike, recumbent bikes can still provide a good workout targeting the lower body and are often preferred for their comfort and ease of use.
- Spin Bikes: Also known as indoor cycling bikes, spin bikes are popular in gyms and spin classes. They are designed to mimic the body position and feel of a road bike, providing an intense cardiovascular and lower body workout. Most spin bikes feature a heavy, weighted flywheel that’s connected to the pedals with a direct-drive system—this gives a realistic road bike feel. Many of these bikes also have adjustable resistance and provide the option to stand up while pedaling, so they can simulate the experience of riding uphill or across different types of terrain.
- Dual-Action Exercise Bikes: These bikes combine cycling with arm movement, providing a full-body workout. In addition to the cycling motion, users can push and pull the handlebars to work their upper body. These bikes are a great choice if you’re looking to maximize your workout time and want to engage more muscles simultaneously.
- Interactive or Smart Exercise Bikes: These exercise bikes are integrated with technology to provide an immersive workout experience. They come with features such as touch screens, internet connectivity, and are compatible with various fitness apps. Some bikes even offer virtual classes or allow you to simulate riding in various environments around the world.
We’re psyched that we’re seeing an average savings range of anywhere from 30% – 50% off the original prices. Since most exercise bikes have come a long way from the 80s (duh!) we’re rounding up a wide variety of top-selling picks whether you’re looking to have you own at-home spin class, want more of an upright cycle experience, a recumbent ride, and more. Check out some of the hottest sales and deals happening this Christmas 2023!!