Now just may be one of the best times to stock up and save on some of the top name brands when it comes to dog food, especially with this major sale this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 DOG FOOD BRANDS ON SALE
As if we’re ever not thinking about our true best friends, we’re really loving all the insane deals taking place on a wide variety of dog food brands (all on sale) during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event! If you already know which brand/type of dog food you’re looking for, click on one of the links below to jump right to those specific deals. Oh, and if you’re looking for a deal on Farmer’s Dog, we covered that here.
YOUR DOG FOOD DEALS GUIDE:
You probably already know which brand you’re looking for, but if you’re open to some additional savings there are a wide range of deals on different types of dog food (and treats) out there. Here’s a breakdown of some of the different kinds of dog food, followed by all the deals we’ve found.
- Dry Dog Food: Also known as kibble, this is the most common type of dog food. It’s convenient, easy to store, and comes in a wide range of flavors and formulations for different life stages, sizes, and dietary needs.
- Wet Dog Food: Often packaged in cans or pouches, wet dog food has a high moisture content, which can be beneficial for dogs who don’t drink enough water, have dental issues, or have certain medical conditions. It’s often more palatable but more expensive than dry food.
- Raw or Frozen Dog Food: This type of food aims to mimic a dog’s natural, ancestral diet. Raw food diets often contain muscle meat, bones, fruits, and vegetables. They’re often frozen to maintain freshness, but they require careful handling to prevent bacterial contamination.
- Dehydrated Dog Food: These foods are typically made from raw ingredients that are slowly heated to remove moisture while maintaining nutrients. Dehydrated food is lightweight, easy to store, and typically rehydrated with water before feeding.
- Freeze-Dried Dog Food: Similar to dehydrated food, freeze-dried food is made from raw ingredients that have been quickly frozen and then slowly dehydrated. This process preserves the nutritional integrity of the raw ingredients without the need for preservatives.
- Semi-Moist Dog Food: These foods, often shaped into pellets or pieces, have a chewy texture and are usually very palatable to dogs. However, they often contain more artificial colorings, flavorings, and preservatives compared to other types of food.
Ok, so now that we’re all in the same page and you, hopefully, know they type of food for your pup you’re looking for check out the best deals and sales taking place this Christmas 2023!! We’ve also found some great savings at Chewy and Walmart too!