Ride the sickest wave with these best selling wakeboard sales that are making a total splash this Presidents Day 2024!!
THE TOP 3 WAKEBOARDS ON SALE
Surf’s up, folks! It’s time to ride the waves with style and finesse. Grab your life vests because the sale of the year is here! We’re serving up the best wakeboards in the market, all with incredible discounts. From beginner boards to help you find your sea-legs, to the advanced powerhouses for the tricksters among you – we’ve found deals on them all! So whether you’re a wave-catching rookie or a seasoned surf-pro, jump in, the water’s fine! Trust us, these deals are making some serious waves during the Presidents Day Weekend sale event!
YOUR WAKEBOARD DEALS GUIDE:
We’re certainly not experts when it comes to wakeboarding, although we do okay as far as beginners go. So we consulted with the actual wakeboarding pros at Wakeboarding Magazine and Sail Magazine to understand more about this must-try sport. Below we’re breaking down some of the different types of boards for different levels and then we’ll get into all the sales you can find today.
- Beginner Wakeboards: These are designed with stability in mind to help newbies find their balance and get a feel for the sport. They usually have a continuous rocker for smooth, easy rides and turns.
- Intermediate Wakeboards: As riders gain confidence, they can upgrade to intermediate boards. These usually have a 3-stage rocker, which offers more pop off the wake.
- Advanced Wakeboards: These are for those who know what they’re doing and want to perform tricks. The rocker can be aggressive, and the boards can have channels, concaves, and fins for better control.
- Cable Park Wakeboards: Designed for use in cable parks, these wakeboards have a durable base to handle rails and kickers.
- Women’s Wakeboards: These boards are generally lighter and smaller, designed specifically for women riders.
- Kid’s Wakeboards: Smaller and lighter than adult wakeboards, these are designed for young riders learning the ropes.
- Hybrid Wakeboards: These boards are versatile, designed to handle both boat and park riding.
So whether you’re doing backflips or just starting, there’s a wakeboard that’s perfect for you. Time to make a splash!