Finding the perfect pillow doesn’t have to be a pain in the neck (all puns intended) and, well, your night’s sleep is just about to get a whole lot better. Right now you can score some great sale prices on some of the best bed pillows this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 BED PILLOWS ON SALE
Let’s be honest, choosing a pillow is typically an absolute nightmare. You give it two seconds in the store and then ask an employee what they think. They usually have no clue. And probably don’t overly care. Head into Macy’s or Bed Bath and Beyond and you might as well just walk right out because there are way too many to choose from. So we’ve researched the heck out of dozens of the top selling and most popular options there. Even better? You can get an amazing deal on some of the best selling pillows during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR PILLOW DEALS GUIDE:
Find the right pillow to sleep on is all about personal preference and need. And, like we said, there are so many different types to choose from. Before you make your final decision, check out some of the most popular types of pillows and what they’re the best for. Then, check out all the sales we’ve discovered on each type.
- Down Pillows: Made from the fluffy layer beneath the feathers of ducks or geese, down pillows are incredibly soft and light. They’re also breathable and can be molded to your liking, but they can be pricy and might not offer the best support for people with neck pain.
- Feather Pillows: These are filled with the outer feathers of ducks or geese. They’re firmer than down pillows but still quite soft and moldable. They’re generally less expensive than pure down pillows.
- Memory Foam Pillows: These pillows mold to the shape of your head and neck to provide personalized support. They’re a good choice for people with neck or spine issues. However, they can retain heat and might feel too firm for some people.
- Latex Pillows: Made from either natural or synthetic latex, these pillows are firm and supportive, making them a good choice for people with neck or back pain. They’re also resistant to dust mites and mold.
- Polyester Pillows: These are made with synthetic fill and are typically the least expensive option. They’re lightweight and easy to care for, but they tend to flatten over time and might not provide enough support for some people.
- Buckwheat Pillows: These pillows are filled with the hulls that encase buckwheat seeds. They’re firm and highly adjustable, so you can add or remove hulls to change the loft and firmness. They’re breathable, but can be heavy and make a rustling sound when you move.
- Gel Pillows: These combine different materials (like memory foam or fiberfill) with a layer or insert of cooling gel, which can help dissipate heat for a cooler night’s sleep.
Whether you’re a side sleeper, sleep on your stomach, are a back sleeper or just roll around in about 254 different positions all night long (read: us), there’s something in our list for everyone. Some you may have never heard of but, trust us, these are some of the most popular options out there and are currently on sale during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!