Say goodbye to those dead-zones in your home (and wallet) with these awesome WiFi extender sales going on right now, this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 WIFI EXTENDERS ON SALE
We’ve all been there when we’re online doing work (hello work from home!), someone else is online playing games, and basically everyone is on their phone…all at the same time. Goodbye signal and hello slow connection. If you’re all struggling and could use a boost at home (or in your office) you can’t go wrong with some of the top WiFi extenders right now during the ultimate Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR WIFI EXTENDER & BOOSTER DEALS GUIDE
The good news is that most WiFi extenders actually aren’t that expensive to begin with and most are super easy to set up, but figuring out which extender or booster you need can get a little confusing. So, we outlined some of the different types of extenders to you can better understand which may be a good option for you. Then, we’re breaking out all the deals on a variety of the top brands.
- WiFi Range Extender/Repeater: A WiFi range extender, also known as a repeater, is a device that amplifies and rebroadcasts your existing WiFi signal. It works by receiving the signal from your router and then extending it to reach areas with weak coverage. Range extenders are typically easy to set up and provide a simple solution to expand your WiFi coverage.
- WiFi Mesh System: A WiFi mesh system consists of multiple devices, including a main router and satellite nodes, that work together to create a seamless and extended WiFi network. The nodes communicate with each other to provide a strong and consistent signal throughout your home. Mesh systems are known for their ability to handle multiple devices and provide better coverage in larger spaces.
- Powerline Extender: A powerline extender uses your existing electrical wiring to transmit the WiFi signal. It consists of two main components: a base unit that connects to your router and a satellite unit that plugs into an electrical outlet in another room. The signal is transmitted through the electrical wiring, extending your WiFi coverage to areas that are difficult to reach wirelessly.
- WiFi Booster/Amplifier: A WiFi booster, also referred to as an amplifier, works by increasing the strength of your WiFi signal. It connects to your existing WiFi network and boosts the signal to improve coverage and performance. Boosters are often compact and plug directly into a power outlet, making them easy to install and move around as needed.
- WiFi Access Point: A WiFi access point creates a new WiFi network by connecting to your existing router via an Ethernet cable. It is typically used in larger spaces or environments with multiple floors. Access points help to extend WiFi coverage by creating additional WiFi hotspots, providing a reliable and high-speed connection.