Buying some blinds or shades for one window isn’t that expensive. But buying them for all your windows? It’s like you have to take out a second mortgage. Well, not this time thanks to all the sales happening on a wide variety of window blinds, shades, and everything in between this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 BLINDS ON SALE
If you’re not a big fan of curtains for whatever reason, but still want some privacy and a little protection from the sun and natural light, you can’t go wrong with adding some mini blinds or shades to any of your windows. Right now is actually one of the best times of the year to save big especially during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR BLINDS AND SHADES DEALS GUIDE:
Believe it or not when it comes to window treatments there are more than just mini blinds and roller shades. So we’re going to break down each of the most popular types and then dive right on in to all of the sales on each.
- Venetian Blinds: These are probably the most common type. They consist of horizontal slats, typically made of wood, plastic, or metal, that can be tilted to control light and privacy.
- Vertical Blinds: As the name suggests, these have vertical slats. They are often used for sliding doors or large windows.
- Mini Blinds: These are similar to Venetian blinds, but with slimmer slats. They are typically made of aluminum or vinyl.
- Smart Blinds: These are automated blinds that can be controlled remotely or programmed to open and close at specific times.
- Roman Shades: These are made of fabric or materials like jute or seagrass. There are different styles, but they all fold up into themselves when raised.
- Roller Shades: These are made from a single piece of fabric or other material that rolls up into a tube at the top of the window. They offer a clean, modern look.
- Cellular or Honeycomb Shades: These are known for their energy efficiency. They have a unique honeycomb design that traps air and provides insulation.
- Bamboo or Woven Wood Shades: These are made from natural materials like bamboo, jute, or wood. They provide a warm, natural look and filter light beautifully.
- Solar Shades: These are designed to reduce glare, UV rays, and heat while maintaining the view out the window. They are often used in sunrooms or areas with intense sunlight.
- Blackout Shades: These are designed to block out nearly all sunlight, making them perfect for bedrooms or home theaters.
Based on all of the above we’re sorting out the best sales and deals on each of the most popular window treatment categories. Keep in mind, when you see the deal you’re interested in below we recommend to click through because typically you can choose additional colors, styles, and sizes. Sometimes the color or size you want could be on sale for even more!