These killer sales on the two most popular ancestry DNA kits are pretty life-changing this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 ANCESTRYDNA & 23ANDME SALES
We know, we know, you don’t really believe in at-home DNA testing. Don’t worry, it’s come a long way since they first debuted years ago. Even one of them was picked as one of Oprah’s Favorite Things last year (hello 23andMe!).
Whether you’re interested in the famous Ancestry DNA kit or the tried-and-true 23AndMe kit, we have some good news because their prices have been slashed during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR DNA KIT SALES GUIDE:
Believe it or not, last year Ancestry DNA was one of the top sellers during Prime Day and they were offering a pretty amazing deal at the time. Even 23andMe was getting into the action and thousands upon thousands were sold. Some were actually having a sale of $200 off the original price. Yes, for real.
On average you can see anywhere from 30% – 50% off some of the top DNA kits and this year you’ll see some options for DNA testing your pets too. Now you can finally find out exactly where little Fritz is originally from! Last year we saw some really great deals and this year we’re seeing some amazing prices this Christmas 2023!!
Since there are so many more at-home kits on the market this year and many of them now can even tell you some potential health issues (ugh) we can expect the savings to really be quite impressive. Check out some of the best-of-the-best below and flip (right and left) through to all the top deals and picks for the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
AMAZON'S BEST ANCESTRY KITS ON SALE - 65% OFF
ANCESTRYDNA DEALS - 40% OFF
23ANDME SALES - 25% OFF
WALMART + ANCESTRY.COM DEALS - 40% OFF
WALMART 23ANDME SALE - 27% OFF
As you know by now, AncestryDNA and 23andMe are two popular direct-to-consumer DNA testing services that can provide insights into your genealogy, genetic traits, health risks, and more. But, while they share some similarities, there are also some key differences between them from what we were able to gather.
- Genealogical Database Size: AncestryDNA has the largest customer database, which may provide more potential connections if you’re interested in genealogy and finding relatives.
- Health Testing: Both AncestryDNA and 23andMe offer health-related reports, but they differ in the type and extent of information provided. 23andMe provides a wider range of health and trait reports. It includes risk assessments for various conditions such as Type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s. It also reports on carrier status for conditions like cystic fibrosis and sickle cell anemia. AncestryDNA’s Health kit provides some similar health reports, but it may not be as extensive as 23andMe.
- Raw Data Download and Upload: Both services allow you to download your raw DNA data, which can be used with third-party services for further analysis. However, only AncestryDNA allows you to upload raw DNA data from other testing services.
- Geographical Detail in Ethnicity Estimates: Both services provide an ethnicity estimate broken down by geographical region. However, the detail and regions covered can vary. In general, AncestryDNA provides more geographic regions in its ethnicity estimate.
- Family Tree Integration: AncestryDNA integrates with Ancestry’s vast historical record and family tree databases, which can be a major advantage if you’re interested in genealogy. This makes it easier to connect your DNA results with your family tree research.