Because, guess what, sometimes you just want a cup of coffee for yourself. Here are the top coffee makers perfect for just that and are on sale this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 COFFEE MAKERS ON SALE
Single serve coffee makers have really grown in popularity in recent years. We all can totally thank Keurig for that, but at the same time most of us have been locked-in to thinking that the only way we can brew a cup of coffee for ourselves is if we use a K-Cup. Sure, that’s one of the best ways, but today there are a bunch of different popular brands entering the single-serve arena and many are totally upping their brewing game.
But don’t worry, if you’re looking for a classic coffee maker that can make up to 12 cups (and in some cases, more!) we got those for you too. Either way, we’re seeing some great deals happening during the Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR COFFEE MACHINE DEALS GUIDE
There really are so many different types of coffee makers on sale right now, each offering unique brewing methods and features. Some of the best prices we’ve seen can be broken down by the machine type like:
- Drip Coffee Maker: Drip coffee makers are the most popular and widely used type. They work by pouring water over ground coffee, allowing it to drip through a filter and into a pot or carafe. Drip coffee makers come in various sizes and often have programmable features, such as timers and brew strength settings.
- French Press: Also known as a press pot or plunger pot, a French press uses a cylindrical glass or metal container with a plunger and a mesh filter. Coarsely ground coffee is steeped in hot water, and then the plunger is pressed down, separating the grounds from the liquid. French presses are favored for their simplicity and ability to produce rich and flavorful coffee.
- Espresso Machine: Espresso machines are designed to brew a concentrated shot of coffee called espresso. They force pressurized hot water through finely ground coffee using either steam or pump mechanisms. Espresso machines are capable of producing a variety of espresso-based drinks like cappuccinos and lattes.
- Single-Serve Coffee Maker: Single-serve coffee makers, such as those that use coffee pods or capsules, provide a convenient way to brew a single cup of coffee quickly. These machines use pre-packaged coffee pods that contain the right amount of coffee, eliminating the need for measuring and grinding.
- Pour-Over Coffee Maker: Pour-over coffee makers involve manually pouring hot water over coffee grounds placed in a filter. The water slowly drips through the filter into a carafe or cup below. This method allows for precise control over brewing variables, resulting in a clean and flavorful cup of coffee.
- Cold Brew Maker: Cold brew makers are specifically designed to brew coffee using a cold or room temperature water extraction method. They typically involve steeping coarsely ground coffee in water for an extended period, resulting in a smooth and less acidic coffee concentrate that is typically served over ice.
Check out all of the really impressive sales we found on a wide variety of coffee machines and brands this Christmas 2023!!
WALMART & WAYFAIR COFFEE DEALS - 50% OFF
AMAZON'S BEST COFFEE MACHINE DEALS - 50% OFF
DRIP COFFEE MACHINES - 20% OFF
FRENCH PRESS DEALS - 30% OFF
SINGLE SERVE COFFEE MACHINES - 30% OFF
COLD BREW COFFEE MAKERS - 25% OFF
POUR OVER COFFEE - 38% OFF
KEURIG BEST COFFEE MAKERS - 35% OFF
More For Your Home:
Top Rated Toasters Big Enough For Large Bagels
The Best Sheets We’ve Slept On in a Long Time
Now This is the Mattress Everyone is Ordering Online
Top Rated Washing Machines You Can Get Shipped For Free
Stay Cool This Summer With This Smart Air Conditioner
The Best Pillowcases That May Actually Help You Look Younger
Comfy Linen Sheet Sets We’d Use All Year Round