Whether you’re a pro chef or just play one on TV, you can create some of the most delicious pasta ever and save some cash with these amazing sales on some of the most popular pasta makers this Christmas 2023!!
THE TOP 3 PASTA MAKERS & MACHINES ON SALE
Even if you’re a total newbie like us, it’s really fun to make your very own pasta at home and now it’s never been easier when you have your very own pasta maker. Even better? You can find a great deal on some of the best-selling options right now during the current Christmas and After-Christmas sale event!
YOUR ULTIMATE PASTA MAKER DEALS GUIDE:
There are actually so many different pasta machines, attachments, and manual contraptions that it can be pretty confusing. So, after all of our research we decided to break out the most popular types of pasta makers so you can easily figure out which kind makes the most sense for you and your kitchen! We’ll cook up all the sales after that.
- Manual Pasta Machines: Manual pasta machines are the most common type of pasta makers. They consist of a hand-cranked roller and cutter. You feed the pasta dough through the rollers, which flatten and shape it into sheets. Then, you can use the cutter attachment to create different pasta shapes, such as fettuccine or spaghetti. Manual pasta machines require some physical effort but offer control and flexibility in shaping pasta.
- Electric Pasta Machines: Electric pasta machines operate with the push of a button. They have built-in motors that automatically roll and cut the dough. Electric pasta machines are convenient and time-saving, as they require less physical effort compared to manual ones. They are a popular choice for those who make pasta frequently or prefer an easier pasta-making experience.
- Pasta Attachments for Stand Mixers: Many stand mixers have pasta-making attachments that can transform them into pasta makers. These attachments typically include a roller and cutter, similar to manual pasta machines. They connect to the power hub of the stand mixer, allowing you to roll and cut pasta dough effortlessly. Pasta attachments for stand mixers are a great option if you already own a compatible stand mixer and want the convenience of a multifunctional appliance.
- Pasta Extruders: Pasta extruders are machines designed specifically for creating extruded pasta shapes, such as macaroni or penne. They work by forcing the dough through a die that shapes it into various forms. Pasta extruders often have different die attachments to create different shapes. They are ideal for those who enjoy making unique pasta shapes at home.
- Handheld Pasta Cutters: Handheld pasta cutters are simple, manual tools used specifically for cutting pasta dough into various shapes. They typically come in the form of rollers with ridges or wheels with different cutting patterns. Handheld pasta cutters are easy to use, affordable, and perfect for those who want to create basic pasta shapes without investing in a larger machine.
Ok so now we should all be good to go on the type we need, so let’s get into all the deals we’ve found this Christmas 2023!! We can almost already experience how amazing our kitchen smells!