These toaster oven sales are so on fire (in a good way) this Presidents Day 2024!!
THE TOP 3 TOASTER OVENS ON SALE
If your current toaster oven is smoking every time you toss in a bagel or, you know, takes 30 minutes to make a piece of toast, it’s officially time for an upgrade. There’s no better time than right now to get a killer deal on a variety of toaster ovens from some of the top-selling brands thanks to the Presidents Day Weekend sale event! Overall you should be able to score anywhere between an extra 25% – 50% off select ones, which is a-ok with us!
YOUR TOASTER OVEN DEALS GUIDE:
If you’re looking for just a basic toaster oven to toast up some bread or reheat a slice of pizza (although we do recommend an actual pizza oven for that), you can find one pretty cheap. But, overall, these have come a really long way in recent years and now there are so many different types with different functionality. Some even are air fryers now too. Below is the breakout of some of the more popular types and below that we’ll showcase all the sales we’ve found.
- Basic Toaster Ovens: These are compact units that are ideal for simple tasks like toasting bread, bagels, or warming up pastries. They generally have a few different settings for temperature and timing but are not intended for more complex cooking tasks. While pretty basic, they’re still a bit more advanced than a classic 2-to-4 slice toaster.
- Convection Toaster Oven: These models have a fan that circulates hot air inside the oven, speeding up the cooking process and ensuring food cooks evenly. They’re good for more than just toasting; you can use them for baking, broiling, and even roasting in some cases.
- Infrared Toaster Ovens: Infrared toaster ovens use light energy to cook food, a method that allows for faster cooking times. These models do not require preheating and can efficiently cook food from both the inside and outside.
- Rotisserie Toaster Ovens: These units have a built-in rotisserie spit and are capable of cooking whole poultry evenly and efficiently. Some models even have dedicated settings for the rotisserie function.
- Combo Toaster Ovens: These are units that combine the function of a toaster oven with another appliance like a traditional pop-up toaster, air fryer, or even a coffee maker. For example, a toaster oven-air fryer combo unit can both toast bread and air fry foods, providing the functionality of two appliances in one and saving countertop space.
- Smart Toaster Ovens: These are technologically advanced models that can connect to Wi-Fi and be controlled through a smartphone or with voice commands through smart home devices. They often have presets for different types of food and can self-regulate the cooking process to ensure optimal results.
Now that you hopefully know the type of toaster oven you’re looking for, check out some of our favorite deals during the Presidents Day Weekend sale event!